1. Access to this website and the use of the information which appears on it ('the contents') are governed by the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are important and they may affect your rights. Please take time to read them carefully each time you visit this website.
2. The viewing of this website may not be lawful in certain jurisdictions. Any person resident outside of the United Kingdom who wishes to view this website must first satisfy themselves that they are not subject to any local requirements which prohibit or restrict them from doing so. If you are not permitted to view this website, or are in any doubt as to whether you are permitted to view this website, you must exit this website.
3. Reference in these Terms and Conditions to 'BioFilm', 'we', 'our' or 'us' is to BioFilm Limited, a company registered in Scotland; Registered Number 247071; Registered Office Address: 2 Bell Drive, Hamilton International Technology Park, Blantyre, Glasgow G72 0FB.
4. The contents are published solely for the purpose of providing general information about BioFilm Limited. The contents are published by BioFilm in good faith and have been taken from sources believed by them to be reliable. We have not verified all of the contents. We do not represent that the contents are accurate, complete or fair and they should not be relied on as such. We do not accept any liability for loss or damage arising from any inaccuracy or omission in or the use of or reliance on the contents. The contents, and any opinions and estimates expressed therein are subject to change by us without notice.
5. Certain hypertext links in this website will lead to other websites which are not under our control. When you activate any of these you will leave the BioFilm website and we give no endorsement of, nor accept responsibility or liability in respect of the content or privacy practices of such websites or any products or services offered through such websites.
6. We make no representation that this website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
7. The foregoing exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from fraudulent misrepresentation from, or death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of any person for whom we are responsible.
8. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with Scots Law. When you use the website you accept that your use thereof shall be governed by the laws of Scotland and if any dispute arises as to your use of this website, you agree to allow such dispute to be heard in the Scottish courts. If any provisions of these Terms [and Conditions] shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
9. The copyright and all other proprietary rights in this website and the contents belong to BioFilm Limited. Except for the making of a reasonable number of hard copy prints for your own personal use only or the use of others in your organisation (or downloading any of the contents for personal use or the use of others in your organisation only provided that you retain all copyright and proprietary notices), any of the contents on this website may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, distributed or displayed, by any means, without the express prior written consent of BioFilm Limited.